The all-time #1 Australian Bestseller. The Barefoot Investor guide builds long-term wealth by moving your income through three buckets. Within these buckets are a chain of bank accounts. The approach suggests that you live day-to-day on 60% of your income, with the other 40% going towards paying off debt, saving and building your wealth. In essence the approach pushes you to reduce your daily expenses and create a surplus. This book is full of stories from everyday Aussies — single people, young families, empty nesters, retirees — who have applied the simple steps in this book and achieved amazing, life-changing results. Description from Pocketsmith.com and Amazon.com.